Customer Service Commitment
Agored Cymru aims to offer a service for its centres which is responsive, effective and efficient. It is committed to continuously reviewing and improving the quality of its service in order to provide the best possible experience for centres, and ensure all centres are treated equally and fairly.
To deliver exceptional service to you, we are committed to meeting the below service standards:
- Dispatch the Centre Agreement and membership form to the centre within 5 working days of successful centre approval
- Process submitted registrations within 10 working days of receipt of correctly submitted learner registrations
- On receipt of a correctly submitted claim, action will be taken to either; approve, defer or reject the claim within 10 working days
- Issue any due certificates within 10 working days of approval of a claim
- Issue replacement paper certificates within 5 working days of a valid request
- Publish, for site EQA visits, reports on the centre secure area of the website within 20 working days of the event
- Notify centres by the end of April annually of its charging structure for the forthcoming academic year
- Respond to written requests for on demand training within 10 working days of receipt of request.
We expect our centres to meet the below deadlines:
- Access to Higher Education: Register learners’ 60 credits on the AHE Diploma within 42 days of the start date of the course
- Qualifications Wales/Ofqual: Register all learners within 25 working days of the start date of the course (short courses less than 15 weeks duration)
- Qualifications Wales/Ofqual: Register all learners within 40 working days of the start date of the course (longer courses more than 15 weeks duration)
- Submit claims within 6 months of the end date of the course
- Attend a standardisation event at least once every two years
- Acknowledge the Centre Action Plan (CAP) within 10 working days of receipt of an EQA report
- Address all required actions within the CAP by the deadlines issued.
Help us to help you by:
- Fully adhering to all centre responsibilities, as agreed within your signed Centre Agreement
- Adhering to all policies and processes published on the Agored Cymru website pages
- Ensuring that a robust and transparent process for establishing the identity of all learners prior to registration is implemented
- Adhering to all quality assurance requirements as published
- Ensuring that claims for the award of credit are accurately completed and submitted in accordance with Agored Cymru requirements
- Ensuring that issue of Agored Cymru certificates to your learners is dealt with promptly and securely.