Assessor, Internal Quality Assurance and Education and Training qualifications update
The mitigations guidance for Assessor/IQA qualifications have been reviewed by the Education and Training Foundation. The updated guidance advises that in situations where difficulties continue to exist in reverting to fully face-to-face teaching, persisting flexibility to deal with this situation is necessary and is allowable.
The mitigation for Education and Training qualifications have also been reviewed by the Education and Training Foundation. The Education and Training Foundation in response to the Covid situation has issued 2 sets of mitigations for ITE qualifications during the pandemic. This latest set is issued to support Awarding Organisations for the 21/22 academic year but again is a temporary solution, as we await further information about how the academic year will progress and impact on the FE sector. Read more….
For further information on the Education and Training Foundation please visit their website.
- Awareness of Safeguarding in Health and Social Care (Adults, Children and Young People), Early Years and Childcare
- Introductory Awareness of Inclusion and Disability
- Introduction to Children and Young People’s Development
- Understanding Stress
- Agored Cymru Level 6 Award in Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy (SACT) Administration (Wales)
- Agored Cymru Level 6 Extended Award in Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy (SACT) Administration (Wales)
- Undertake Diabetic Retinopathy Imaging (Wales)
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Eye
- Understanding Diabetes and its Complications
- Prepare for Diabetic Eye Screening