Opportunities for Awarding Body Recognition of International Mobility Experiences
Agored Cymru proudly supports the Learning and Work Institute and Adult Learning Wales as sector organising bodies for the adult learning Taith programme. We are pleased to offer recognition of achievement and certification for individuals participating in the programme.
Customised Programmes of Learning and the Quality Mark
Both routes could be used to support, recognise and provide certification for:
- The mobility of individual learners and staff, or groups thereof, to and from Wales
- The development of key skills and competencies and experience new cultures, whilst simultaneously promoting Wales and Welsh language and culture throughout the world.
Check out our latest units and qualifications
- Stakeholder Panel Meeting Skills for Further Study
- Centre Surgery - Access to Higher Education Online Learning: an Introduction to the Pearl platform
- Introduction to Internal Quality Assurance
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Introduction to Internal Quality Assurance Welsh
- Centre Surgery CASS Surgery - Q&A – Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance