Vocational Qualifications Contingency Regulatory Framework (VCRF) March – August 2021
Ofqual published its Vocational Qualifications Contingency Regulatory Framework (VCRF) on 24 March 2021 which will remain in place until at least 31 August 2021. VCRF Conditions and Guidance
Qualifications Wales have published a version of the VCRF that will apply to qualifications delivered in Wales during the same period. Read more...
Update July 2021 – VCRF Academic Year 2021-22
A joint consultation published by Department for Education (DfE) and Ofqual on VTQ arrangements for the academic year 2021-2022 has been launched. In this joint consultation arrangements for assessing and awarding vocational and technical qualifications (VTQs) and other general qualifications in the academic year 2021 to 2022 are set out. Read more...
Agored Cymru offices are now open with reduced staff capacity, with all staff working flexibly between office and home to ensure you continue to receive excellent customer service.
Please do call us if you need to, but we do encourage you to email email@example.com instead. We’ll be monitoring emails to this address even more closely, so this is the best way to reach us.
- Handle Mail
- Store and Retrieve Information
- Programming for Data Analysis
- Agored Cymru Level 4 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring in Newborn Hearing Screening
- Data Management Infrastructure
- Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism
- Principles of Data Management Infrastructure
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis: Data Science
- Planning Essential Skills Learning - Literacy