Please note: This session will be taking place online via Microsoft Teams
This event focuses on the following qualifications:
- Essential Communication Skills - Level 1
- Essential Communication Skills - Level 2
- Essential Communication Skills - Level 3
The event is suitable for those with responsibility for the assessment/internal quality assurance of these qualifications, and who are in a position to disseminate information and implement good practice within their own organisation. The centre must be currently offering Essential Skills Wales qualifications through Agored Cymru.
Attendees will review assessment materials and learner evidence and make judgements on whether:
- learner evidence is authentic, reliable and sufficient
- assessment practice and internal quality assurance is effective and fair
- standards are consistent across centres
- standards are comparable over time
- the sample includes leading practice.
You will have the opportunity to meet with fellow assessment and quality assurance professionals, with the aim of developing a common understanding of Agored Cymru standards and to share expertise and leading practice.
Attendees will need to bring with them a digital device with an appropriate screen size, e.g. laptop, to allow them to access documentation required during the workshop.
We reserve the right to limit the number of places to two per centre, where there is high demand for the event.