Applications are invited for the following vacancies:
ICT and MIS Officer, Salary £30,000
Office location: Llanishen Office
The ICT and MIS Officer will work within the ICT, MIS and operations team to support, maintain and develop Agored Cymru systems.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Agored Cymru website, online services and applications.
- Work with internal and external colleagues to maximise the effective use of online services to support business and governance processes.
- Support Agored Cymru in capturing and maintaining reliable and complete data in line with processes.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence reports.
- Plan and perform network/workstation development and maintenance.
- Provide technical expertise to support the design and production of marketing and promotional materials.
For an application pack please contact email@example.com 02920 741064
Closing date: 5.00pm, 27th November 2019