Agored Cymru has worked together with the other Essential Skills Wales Awarding Bodies to provide guidance to centres needing to accredit learners who have been working towards the following Essential Skills qualifications:
- Essential Communication Skills
- Essential Application of Number Skills
- Essential Digital Literacy Skills
- Essential Employability Skills
- Entry Level in ESW Application of Number
- Entry Level in ESW Communication
The guidance consists of the following documents:
- Full statement from Qualifications Wales
- Summary of Contingency Arrangements for Essential Skills Wales Qualifications
- FAQs relating to the guidance
Agored Cymru has developed a document where centres can provide details of learners who they feel meet the contingency requirements for these qualifications, as specified by Qualifications Wales and outlined in our guidance. These will be produced for each centre and will be populated with the names of learners currently registered for any of the ESW qualifications. All documents will be issued in due course.
We hope that the guidance provides answers to your questions. We will also be holding meetings to support our centres should any further assistance be required.