All centres offering Agored Cymru Access to Higher Education Diplomas must meet regulatory standards and requirements.
Centres are encouraged to review their assessment documentation and templates including:
- unit assessment plans
- assignment briefs
- feedback forms
- grade profiles and
- internal verification documentation
to ensure that they meet the necessary requirements.
QAA Grading Scheme Handbook
To support the delivery of effective quality assurance, all Access to Higher Education tutors, assessors and internal verifiers must familiarise themselves with the following sections:
- Grading scheme infographic
- Section A: Introduction and summary
- Section B: The grade descriptors
- Section C: Using the grade descriptors in assessment
- Section D: Moderation and standardisation
- Section E: Student results and awards boards
Throughout the year, we run a series of Standardisation workshops. These are designed to support assessors and quality assurance staff develop a better understanding of Agored Cymru standards.
To find out more and book a place click here.